Foggy Days

Foggy days can be beautiful, but of course if you're traveling they can be treacherous too. On the day I took these lovely photos, a local 17 year old girl was in a bad accident. For the longest time, the only news we had heard was that her back was broken.  We were terribly worried for her, and I said many a prayer for her and the family.  We found out recently that she is not only going to make a full recovery, but that she is already back at home.  Home of course, is where we do our best healing.  I can't tell you how happy I was to hear this news. Too often, people don't get so lucky. 





Comments

  1. Sending healing vibes to that young girl. She was very, very lucky.

    Your photos (as always) are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your foggy photos, Andrea and so glad the young girl is well on her way to recovery.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fog is beautiful, but can be so dangerous. Glad to hear this young lady is going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that young lady will be good and looking at your beautiful photos I see the snow is almost gone and hopefully Spring has found you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful images Andrea & wonderful news xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the mysterious feel to your foggy shots. So glad the young girl will recover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful to hear Andrea, I'm sure prayer made a huge difference. Your photos are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog