End Of September

Having had a rain yesterday, (and it is raining now) the colors of autumn are at their richest.  Before it started pouring this morning, I had a chance to get out with my camera and take Bear for a nice long walk around our yard.  I know the rain is not a welcome thing in the middle of harvest, but it is so very nice to have the dust out of the air for a little while. 


A lot of leaves came down with the rain yesterday.  I love walking in this area of my yard when the maples give
themselves a shake.
I've brought a few pumpkins and gourds from the garden to adorn my porch, but there must be several
hundred left to clean off.  I love those colors!


My garden sheds have also received the pumpkin treatment.

 


The  marigolds are still going strong.

It looks like the middle of summer in this part of the yard.  There is still
a lot of transformation to look forward to.


An upside down reflection of my world.

Absorbing all the details of the changing season.

The wild rose bush is a wonderful crimson.

Loving the droplets of rain on the grass.

We don't have much for red during our autumn, but it is speckled here and there among the yellow majority.

Sugar pumpkins set to ripen in the sun.

Comments

  1. Andrea, these are the most wonderful autumn photos! I LOVE your porch decor! Just gorgeous!
    I'm going back for another study of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty shots of the pumpkins and fall leaves. Lovely colors and images. Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the most PERFECT autumn pictures. You are so very lucky to be surrounded by such beauty. Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite time of year is Autumn and I miss it so much. Thank you for these gorgeous photos.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a magnificent display of pumpkins!! Really fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. To say that I love this season and all its colours and shades isn't enough to express all the joy it brings to my heart, thank you for having caught all its charm in your stunning shots, dearie !

    Hope you're having a beautiful weekend, I'm sending hugs and ever much love on your days to come, with utmost gratitude

    Xx Dany 🍂🍁🍂

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your pumpkins and gourds and how you've decorated, very Autumny (is that a word lol?). The close-up of the raindrop is gorgeous, I love how you can see your property in the drop. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fall is the best. I love all of your pumpkins and gourds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE the fall! Your array of pumpkins is so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just had to stop by.
    Your photo's are so lovely, this is such a wonderful time of year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks so autumnal and pretty ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile. I don't think I've been getting notices of when you do new posts. Anyway I'm catching up today. Sure enjoyed your wonderful fall themed photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things