Mystery Bird

Another absolutely gorgeous day!  It is hard to believe that November has very nearly passed us by and it feels like Winter hasn't yet begun. It was above zero today and hardly a breath of wind.  I knew the feeders would be busy, and while it took the wee critters a few minutes to return after I showed up, return they did, and they put on a nice little show.  I would love to name this bird for you, but the only thing that comes to mind is show-off.  He seemed to know what a camera was and just how to hold a pose.  I really enjoyed my visit with him.  I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend and  is all rested up for what I am sure will be a busy week ahead.


Comments

  1. It is a lovely bird, beautiful lighting and pose. Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you so much Eileen. You have a wonderful week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, great shot of this beautiful bird. Perhaps a bird identification book should go on your Christmas list this year. I use mine all the time and I think you would too if you love bird watching. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right Stacy! My husband reads the blog, and maybe he needs an idea. I would just like one for this particular area, as those huge ones are just too much to sort through.

      Delete
  4. Ialso love birdwatching so much, dear Andrea !
    This photograph of yours is truly amazing, he seems to have put himself in pose for the shot !
    Thank you for sharing such BEAUTY !
    Have a great start of your week, my sweet friend,
    sending dear love with gratitude
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  5. a nice one. I like the heads "hairstyle" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog