His Name is 'Batty'

My blog is about to be taken over by kitten cuteness.  A third black cat has entered my life, and he couldn't have had better timing, what with all the pumpkins kicking around, and Halloween being just around the corner and all.  There will be so many photo opportunities!!!
If to you he looks on the young side, you would not be wrong.  He was born on July 30th, making him only 6 weeks old.  He was weaned too young, as his poor old mama ran out of milk.  But have no fear, he is eating and drinking well, and using the litter box.  He is evening bathing himself, so I have no worries about his all around health.
I have decided to call him Batty, with which most people agree is an adorable name.  The one person who doesn't, will have to suck it up.  You know who you are, and I love you anyway.
I could go into the very long, very boring story of my life and how it has been centered around black cats, but to keep it short, I will plainly tell you that I have a thing, a rather big thing, for black cats.  I'm so very excited to be introducing you to the newest member of our family, so without further adieu, I give you a photo of Batty in a bowl full of Autumn goodness.  By the way, I made those crocheted pumpkins last year.  In case you wanted to know.

Comments

  1. Batty, welcome to the family, I think you are very lucky little cat.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Batty is precious! He's so fuzzy and so cute. I can't wait to see more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's the cutest! I'm almost sorry I saw this, because it makes me want to get another kitten. But I won't...I will come back to live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Those Colourful Fuzzy Things