A Hat For The Cat

 
My daughter is crafty and has recently taken up sewing.  Junior, my 20 year old black cat was her first victim. 
Dressing up animals is obviously adorable, and other than their scorn for us, I don't know why we don't see more animals in stylish numbers such as this rustic, felted chapeau with a little black pompom on top. 
He wore his new hat willingly for a while, but kept flicking his ears back under the flaps.  Eventually it tilted sideways, covering one of his eyes and even though the one-eye-hidden-behind-a-hat cat glance is very mysterious and sexy, it proved to be too much for him and he worked his way out of it. 
I am sure this is just the first in what will be an entire fashion line for our feline friends.  Junior is our most willing model, able to put up with almost anything for the sake of looking good.  I also think it is fair to say that he is among the oldest in the business, as he is pushing 100 plus in human years.  That in and of itself is no small feat.  Here's to Junior! (raise your glasses please),  To his good looks, good health and good humor!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog