Kreativ Blogger Award

The Kreativ Blogger Award has been passed to me by Little Bear's Mom, a wonderful Etsy teamate on the 'Oh Canada' team and a fantastically, supportive blogger. She goes absolutely out of her way to support not only her teammates but the whole of the Etsy community. She actively participates in the forums, helps with any questions she can, checks out all of our new listings, and takes the time to read many blogs. With all the time spent on the computer, it is a wonder that she has any time at all to create beautiful jewelry for her shop. The bracelet on the left is just one of her gorgeous creations. Clicking on the photo will take you directly to her shop, and you can see for yourself all the wonderful jewelry she has created. Once you have been thoroughly impressed with her creations, get to know her a little better by visiting her blog.

Now I have a few duties as recipient of this fun award, and they are:

1. Post the award on my blogspot.
2. Thank the person who gave it to me.
3. Link to the person who gave this to me. See above!
4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me...
5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.
6. Share a link to their blogs.
7. Leave a comment on their blog.

Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I love chocolate!!! Not any chocolate, but the real chocolate, the 90% cocoa stuff, and not a day goes by that I don't enjoy some.
2. I have intense salt cravings, that can only be satiated by eating directly out of the salt shaker.
3. I am a Star Trek fan.
4. I can listen to Josh Groban and Metallica back to back.
5. Like my music, I also enjoy an eclectic selection of reading material.
6. I am an avid beachcomber. I once spent five days in the Queen Charlotte Islands doing almost nothing but that.
7. I secretly save bugs that enter my house, because I get a strong guilty feeling if I kill them.

Now for the seven bloggers I think deserve to get the award:
1. Mermaids Closet
2. The Eye Fine Art Photography
3. Sixbabygirls
4. Horncat Creations
5. Liz-Anna's Lakeside Studio
6. Farren Square
7. ...From Sleepy Hollow Road

If you haven't already, be sure to check out these wonderful blogs. Create a wonderful community for yourself!

Comments

  1. Andrea,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review and kind words. You are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you are a kreativ Blogger ! and a fantastic writer i love reading your posts they always seem like i am sitting with you over coffee ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the award ... i hope i can live up to it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea ! I lost you. Your posts were not coming up on my following list but now I can see you changed the name of your blog so I will fix that in my follow window. LOL ! Congratulations on the award and thanks for passing it on. But... and I am sorry but there is a but right now... I am very new to blogging and don't even know of 7 blogs yet. It is garden time here and our season is really short so most of my time is outside. I might be able to spend the time in the winter when I am locked in the house for months but this time of year, my computer time is severely limited and I have made previous commitments with the photo-a-day blog and the other I just started. I am going to have to turn this down right now or hang onto it until the winter and fulfill the obligations then. Again, thank you. I appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading the comments. Let me know you have been visiting, and leave a little note. Also let me know if you have a blog, I would love to stop by for a visit.

Popular posts from this blog

A Blog Event That Caught My Eye

Grow Your Blog